Friday, May 27, 2011

Vintage Gathering Flea Market Tommorrow!

First of the season flea market for our group starts tomorrow at 0800, and goes to 4:00. Today we will be dodging the rain pellets, and setting up our goods for you. Tomorrow promises to be a better day, weather wise............I hope! We will have fourteen vendors waiting for you, so please come on over for a visit. Most of your favorite past vendors will be there, as well as some new guest vendors. I know I am really looking forward to seeing what they have to offer! Everyone has been working really hard to put on a great show.

These few pictures are just a sample of what I have for sale. I know summer has to come eventually, so I hope all my wrought iron furniture will get you inspired for some sunny weather!



1 comment:

  1. Hope your sale went well, sorry I missed it, I was at the beach. Hugs! Florence

    ReplyDelete