Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Holiday Junkfest Is Coming!

This is my newest holiday helper, sporting her very best Plucky Maiden outfit. She is anxiously awaiting to meet and greet all you holiday shoppers! The sleigh (trailer) is packed and ready to fly! I hope to see you all there! This is an event, not to be missed! Shoppers will be given a map that will have all the vendor locations in both the Grand Lodge and the Children's Cottage. Me, and a bunch of my friends from A Vintage Gathering will all be set up in the cottage, as well as many other fabulous vendors. Let the holiday season begin!







3 comments:

  1. Wish I wasn't busy! UNLESS I can talk some sweet member of my family to go to one of my sales lol! Have fun! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you again at Plucky! Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family. :-) -amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the sale was successful! I have been out of the loop of late. So busy with the Little Treasurer Hunter. But having fun! Wishing you a Merry of Christmas and Happy New Year! I will try to get myself to the next sale.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete