Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mad Hatter Tea Party and Sale!

You are invited over for tea tomorrow, March 11th, at Uncovered Ruby's. Everyone has been very busy getting ready, and let me say that our shop is bursting at the seams with Springy goodness!
The shop will be closed from 3-4, and then at 4:00, Queen Ruby, Alice, and the Mad Hatter will all be awaiting your arrival. I wouldn't be too late, but the party will go on until 8:00.

There will be sales, door prizes, a make and take craft project, and yummy treats. Please see Uncovered Ruby's blog, for more details.


I have brought alot of new things in, and I know all the other vendors have too.



I brought this vintage desk in just last week. I gave it a Pottery Barn look, which I just love!
I personally will have all my furniture on sale for 10% off.










I will be taking in this piece of furniture today, and as you can see, this is nice and crackly. All I had to do was put a glaze over the paint to seal the finish.







See you at the party!





4 comments:

  1. Now I have to go in and take a peek at the new things you brought in for the sale!!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home you sell it all my friend!!!
    Hugs to you and all the party girls
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you there, it was beautiful and fun! It's always good to see all of you! Karen

    ReplyDelete