Thursday, April 26, 2012

Locked & Loaded & Ready For Plucky!

Just a few sneak peeks of what are heading over to the Plucky Maiden Flea Market this weekend. The pre-fest begins Friday night at 5pm-8pm, and continues on Saturday at 10am-4pm. We would love to see you all there! I will be vendor #36, right in between my sister, Jeanna of "Rustoration", and Sue from "Bird Song". They both have the bestest stuff! And as it turns out, you will also see more familiar faces from A Vintage Gathering Flea Market on our street.


Mr. Frog was the last thing to be loaded, so I had to snap a picture of him. He is ready to party!  

2 comments:

  1. See you there, my friend!
    Annette :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to get there Friday, if my 5:00 cancels I will have time to get there. Otherwise I will not get there until around noon on Saturday, as I am walking for The March of Dimes in the morning. :) Hugs! Florence

    ReplyDelete