Monday, April 30, 2012

Plucky Pictures & A Thank-you!

A big Plucky thank-you to Pam, and her crew of Plucky Maiden's for putting on another great show. It is always a great day when I get to hang with my besties from A Vintage Gathering group. And of course it would not be possible without all you wonderful customers that keep us striving for bigger and better! Plus, I just LOVE doing what I do, and I'll keep following my passion, until I can go no more. Is that possible?! This is a picture of my space with my sister, Jeanna, and her daughter, Shelby.
Jeanna, and Shelby of Rustoration. Jeanna has only been doing this a few years now, and she has a really great eye for interesting things. I love what she always brings to the flea. Shelby has really got into jewelry making, and it is hard to believe she is only 16 years old, and my very talented niece!
Cher of Voondi always keep us smiling!
Sue of Birdsong, and her equally talented boyfriend Phil. Phil has been making rustic furniture from  reclaimed wood, and it is beautiful! I think Phil is really getting into this business
Sarah, of Roost was my neighbor on the other side of the street. It was great to look at all her beautiful eye candy all day long! I finally caved in, and bought one of her great pillows, that she and her mom make.
Annette of Andy's Attic, and MaryJo of Faded Rosie. MaryJo made me the cutest purse to use for the show! It got alot of compliments! And yes, she does take orders for them.

2 comments:

  1. So good to see you and share the experience!!
    Annette :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing you all!!! Michelle my shell will always be such a beautiful memory! Hugs! Florence

    ReplyDelete